DRG Total Rewards
At DRG, we’re focused on making sure our team members feel supported not only in our restaurants, but in their personal lives, too. That’s why we created DRG Total Rewards — a host of benefits available to every team member, no matter their position. From an employee assistance program, to a company-wide 401k program, discover what DRG Total Rewards is all about.
If you work more than 30 hours a week, and you’ve been with DRG for 45 days or longer, you’re eligible for comprehensive benefits including
- Dental, vision and medical coverage
- Life insurance for Assistant Managers, General Managers, Area Coaches, Directors and office staff
- Short term disability for all full-time Assistant Managers and above
Benefits questions? Connect with our USI Insurance Services partners: 888-336-7463 or email@example.com
As a way to help you save for retirement, eligible team members can be part of our comprehensive 401k plan. The best part? We’ll match your contribution dollar-for-dollar up to the first 3% of your salary. After that, we’ll match 50% of your contribution on the next 2% you contribute
You can contribute to this Safe Harbor plan if you:
- Are a full-time employee working at least 1,000 hours per year,
- Have completed at least one (1) year of service
- And are 21 years old or older.
Sometimes, an unexpected crisis can leave you financially stressed. We’re here to help. Introducing DRG Cares — a 501c3 set up to assist team members in times of crisis or catastrophic circumstances
Here’s how it works:
- If you experienced a catastrophic event, you can visit DRGCares.org and fill out an application to receive assistance.
- A third party administrative committee will review the application.
- If approved, we’ll begin the process to issue the funds.
DRG will continue to support the fund as it grows over time. Ultimately, DRG Cares will flourish with donations straight from team members like you. Simply visit DRGCares.org and make a tax deductible donation
Education is important to us. In addition to various brand scholarships that our teams have access to, all DRG employees can offset the cost of school through our company tuition assistance program. We offer $4,500 of assistance per employee, per year. Here’s our breakdown:
- $1,500 per semester
- $1,000 for summer classes
- Up to $500 for GED or Foreign Language classes