The Meats are just the beginning.
Arby’s is a brand full of leaders who dream big, have fun, and “get it done” — all values that DRG lives by, too. When you join our Arby’s team, you’ll have an opportunity to grow your career and take advantage of special benefits, like our bonus program, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Grow With Us.
Discover the heart of our restaurant business
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Make and provide delicious food for our guests.
- Support and collaborate with the restaurant leadership team.
Begin your leadership journey
- Support the General Manager and Assistant Manager by ensuring every shift runs smoothly.
- Coach Team Members in and out of position and execution of brand standards.
- Re-enforce training and be an integral part of your restaurant’s success.
Assistant General Manager
Lead the team & support your General Manager
- Provide Leadership necessary to ensure the restaurant consistently operates to brand standards.
- Assist in training & development of Shift Managers and future leaders.
- Assist General Manager with completing administrative duties.
Lead and manage your own restaurant
- Ensure your restaurant is delivering the best customer experience.
- Recruit, select, and develop your team on how to deliver the brand’s standards.
- Drive DRG sales and deliver profit goals.
Lead multiple restaurant managers and develop teams
- Oversee a group of restaurant managers and be a part of their career growth.
- Focus on daily operations metrics like food cost, labor and guest satisfaction.
- Drive Arby’s best practices through coaching and leadership strategies.
Director of Operations
Oversee and lead multiple Area Coaches and their restaurants
- Focus on the personal development of Area Coaches.
- Lead bench and succession planning to ensure tomorrow’s leaders are ready.
- Accountable for the entire P&L including Capital Expenditures within the DO’s territory.
Restaurant and above restaurant leaders have the opportunity to supplement their salary with a bonus. Last year, our DRG employees earned a cumulative $4.5 million in bonus. That’s almost double what was earned in 2020, a direct reflection of the amazing goals our teams reached across the company!
2022 ARBY’S BONUS METRICS:
VOG (Voice of the Guest)
- Drive Thru Speed of Service
- Lunch Window Time Speed of Service
- Quantity Based Inventory (QBI)
- RCP to Plan
- General Managers have the potential to earn nearly $20,000.
- Area Coaches can earn up to $26,000
- Assistant Managers have the potential to earn a little over $8,000
- For California employees, the bonus is calculated based on the % of quarterly gross wages GM = 30%, AM = 15%
Discover Arby’s corporate learning program, where Arby’s employees have access to tuition assistance through Bellevue University. Through this new partnership, full time managers can receive up to $6,000 per year, non-management team members can receive up to $5,250 per year, and family members can receive up to $2,500 per year.