Our team members are the back bone of DRG, so we want to invest in their future. We are focused on making sure that our team members feel supported when furthering their education. That is why we offer tuition reimbursement.
- Tuition/book reimbursement up to $4000 per year.
- Up to $500 reimbursement for GED/high school for foreign language/ESL classes.
- Up to $1500 per regular semester
- Up to $1000 during summer session
- Max $4000 per calendar year
- Courses must be job related
- Must be an accredited degree program
- Must pass classes with a C grade or better
- Shift Manager or above and have six (6) months in position at start of semester/session
- Must be employed at time of reimbursement
- Must be in good standing with company
How to apply:
- Upon completion of course, but no later than eight (8) weeks after completion, submit a reimbursement form, verification of enrollment, proof of grades and courses taken, and receipts for classes as well as books to your immediate supervisor.
- Supervisor will then send all documents to HR for approval. Once approved reimbursement will be paid on next regularly scheduled payday.